Saturday, November 14, 2009

Brainwashing: successful or not?!

Damn it, I can't stop thinking about what the girls told me yesterday.

JC education might just be killing me. I feel restricted, restrained, and I can't concentrate (that's for sure). Its probably stripping me of my imagination. But I love having the idea of going to school like that. I like/love JC life, just not the studying part (which is like the ONLY reason people go to JCs, hah). It makes me feel more like a student and I don't feel like growing up. I know I'm wasting time like that. WHAT NOW?

But would going to poly do me any good?! The course I'll really consider is visual communication but I don't really like the idea of having much less hands-on drawing (like, the use the computer instead). & what would I be doing in the future? How would life be like if I were to really choose that path? & am I really cut out for art and designing or are there any other stuff I could be better at?

Can't believe I'm seriously considering poly just after the 10 minutes. Like, I've NEVER considered it and all of a sudden, I am. More research shall be done after reexams.



Save me. The Reexams start on monday and I haven't done much
AT ALL.

Help.

No comments: